RRTCADD Resources for Women With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities!
RRTCADD Resources and Publications
Join WOMHLTHAGING-DD! Click to subscribe to an electronic mailing list (Listserv) on Women's Health and I/DD and access the informational archives (opens in a new window).
Additional Resources for Women with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities!
* Aging and General Health Issues
* Mental Health/Violence and Abuse
* Sexuality and Reproductive Health
* Access and Barriers to Health Services – Experiences with Health Professionals
* Disabled Women's Organizations
* The Need for Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening